Here at Your Next Big Win we continue to protect the confidentiality and privacy of information you give to us. Your Next Big Win is committed to the appropriate protection and use of personal information (sometimes referred to as “personally identifiable information” or “PII”) that has been collected online.
What information does Your Next Big Win gather and how is it used?
Every computer connected to the Internet is provided with a referring domain name (btinternet.com, for example) and an IP Address (e.g. 192.168.0.1). When you visit yournextbigwin.co.uk or any of our URLs that point to this website, our server logs the HTTP request. This information reveals nothing personal about you; the only information that we automatically gather and log is:
- Your IP address
- The URL of the referring page (i.e. the link you followed), if any
- Any search terms you may have used to find yournextbigwin.co.uk or any of our URLs that point to this website
- The Environmental variables (i.e. browser type, operating system type)
There is nothing special about this information, and the practice of collecting this data is a standard practice for practically every web site you visit.
We use this data to track our traffic and determine what kind of searches and referrals bring people to yournextbigwin.co.uk or any of our URLs that point to this website, and how best to continue to market our online presence. We also use the environmental data to make sure that our web site is cross-browser and cross-platform compatible.
What other information does Your Next Big Win request?
When you contact us via email, we request your email address so that we may contact you. We will retain your email address for our records, however we maintain a strict “No Spam” policy that means we do not intend to sell, rent, or otherwise give your e-mail address to a third-party without your consent.
Will Your Next Big Win disclose the information collected to Third Parties?
We will disclose your personal information or any of its log file information when required by law or in the good-faith belief that such actions are necessary to:
- Conform to the edicts of the law or comply with a legal process served on Your Next Big Win
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Your Next Big Win, or visitors thereof
- Identify persons who may be violating the law, the legal notice, or the rights of third parties
- Cooperate with the investigations of purported unlawful activities